Best rear end for the money

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

jadyer

So I have been looking for a bag & fender setup for the last few weeks. I am building the bike on a budget and am not looking to spend 2 grand on a setup. I am wanting to get the opinions of yall on the best fender (fender overlay) and bags for a 07 road king. I have found some on eBay but I'm too scared to get them. The company makes a carbon fiber setup but it's only 4" longer and I am wanting 5 or 6. Bike is on air so I have 7 inches to the ground when parked. Any help would be great. I have talked to bad dad and theirs would end up costing more like 1800 bucks. I am trying to find something for less than that.

Thanks

NHBAGGER

Site Supporter
Best bang for your buck may be to hold off and watch on here for guys doing their Winter mods. Take-offs will be showing up especially if Vendors come out with new products.

jadyer

Best bang for your buck may be to hold off and watch on here for guys doing their Winter mods. Take-offs will be showing up especially if Vendors come out with new products.

I have been checking fs section every damn day. I am hoping something comes up soon. I want to get them and get painted and everything before riding season though.

jadyer

The ones I found online are built by bagger bags. I haven't been able to find anyone with their stuff though. I am to afraid to buy them. I like the look, just don't want to waste the money if I can get something better for not a ton more.

denimglide57

The ones I found online are built by bagger bags. I haven't been able to find anyone with their stuff though. I am to afraid to buy them. I like the look, just don't want to waste the money if I can get something better for not a ton more.

Stay away from that bagger bags it's junk

copahead

u missed the Camtech special a couple months ago...i got my 6 in bags for $1000 and got the fender for free.

sabre0909

Site Supporter
^figured.

I found these as well but I am guessing it isn't for real and they are knock offs.

http://www.titancustoms.com/tolcustfe.html
THAT is JUST a rear fender does not include bags. I myself also have the Camtech 6" bags and fender overlay. And as others posted you may be better off trying to find a quality set used most should already have the body and prep done. I may be switching mine out to their new style bags soon. As with most things good ones aint cheap and cheap ones aint good
'

copahead

best for the money/cheap....whats the difference? do you mean cheap as in not good quality? please explain....i always thought Camtech was pretty good.
He said best for the money, not cheap.. ?

Topshop Speed By Design and the new Dirty Birds.. Top quality and fair priced..

Latest posts