Best prices on Renegade Racine 26"?

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

customglide

I am looking for the best prices on this wheel and tire. Don't need a rotor. I have received a price quote from two different sources and they aren't even in the same ball park. Where is the best deal? This is for 2010 road glide with single rotor. Thank you

smokenjoep01

Got the best price for my 26" Racine from Camtech. But I bought a bunch of stuff at the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shadow

I am looking for the best prices on this wheel and tire. Don't need a rotor. I have received a price quote from two different sources and they aren't even in the same ball park. Where is the best deal? This is for 2010 road glide with single rotor. Thank you

Same thing i experienced different qoutes and prices all over the place.

smokenjoep01

Somewhere between 2 and 2500 is realistic.
Cisco @ Nautical is known for great prices. Try them also. Shipping might be more depending on were your at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

customglide

Yeah that is what i have found. I found one place that is under two shipped but everyone else is pretty much within $200-300 of each other

crutter

Site Supporter
Another thing to consider is the lead time on the wheel. I may be inclined to pay a little more to get it quicker. But then again I want everything right now

vrog

One of THE 150!
Yeh I was thinking maybe a 30" but then I figured in the new trees, new fender, paint, wheel and talked myself out of it. Maybe a 3D wheel would look cool but then it wont match my air cleaner. I just really like the look of the racine wheel.

customglide

Yeh I was thinking maybe a 30" but then I figured in the new trees, new fender, paint, wheel and talked myself out of it. Maybe a 3D wheel would look cool but then it wont match my air cleaner. I just really like the look of the racine wheel.
You need a 30"!!

Latest posts