best bang for buck stereo

soundzinstall

Yeah, I'd agree with that being steep for the products listed. For that kind of money there are many other systems closer to $1000 and four speakers in the front in stock locations that will give you more clarity at 70+mph.

DAPERFORMANCE

Extreme Vendor
Yeah, I'd agree with that being steep for the products listed. For that kind of money there are many other systems closer to $1000 and four speakers in the front in stock locations that will give you more clarity at 70+mph.
i would love to see lids, paint, labor, and more expensive speakers, and amp for $1000 Ill take a 100 of them

soundzinstall

I stated four speakers in the front, meaning in upper & lower fairing locations on bikes that support that. That is all. I am not arguing that $2K with ALL the parts is out of line, just could be a little steep without more specifics stated.

Zach

Site Supporter
Sounds pretty good as far as I can tell. A little distorted sounding at the end when the camera got real close. I'm running a very similar set-up.

2 Polk Dxi 525's in the fairing
2 Arc 6x9's in Cycle Sounds lids
1 ARC KS125.2 running all 4 speakers wired in parallel
Sony DSX-S100 stereo w/ Biketronics install

I'm very happy with it. I never totalled up what I spent, but it's probably around $1500 and I didn't pay a dime for labor. $2000 sounds like a pretty good deal.

Zach