Bassani exhaust???

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

98customRoadGlide

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345215127.930320.jpg

So curious if anyone knows how these pipes sound, I can get them $200 off eBay and paint them black. Was going to buy cfr knockoffs but these are damn cheap!!! Anyone have any insight on these pipes?

Zach

Site Supporter
That's the same basic muffler design as the Road Rage I run has. It will sound different. I can't find anything that sounds like a Bassani. Some like it, some hate it. I personally love it. The CFR is going to be much deeper sounding than those. Do a search on YouTube, I bet you find a decent clip to get an idea of what those sound like.

Zach

98customRoadGlide

I was just curious if they were deep tone like cfr! I guess I'll spend the $299 and buy the knockoff cfr black pipes, my buddy has them on his Evo and sounds badass. Eventually going to make my bike true dual's also

DAPERFORMANCE

Extreme Vendor
They sound great. Mean and throaty. CFR sound and look good also. CFR is more of a deep bassy sound

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

98customRoadGlide

Thanks for the input, I never heard bassani in person but have heard cfr and know they sound damn good, so I bought a black set and there brand new. Rather have new then used!

Zach

Site Supporter
The CFR is the only muffler I have heard that made me consider switching from my Road Rage. They sound great. You'll love them.

Zach

98customRoadGlide

I had to buy something, I'm currently running stock pipes that are gutted out, so straight pipes. Sounds like shit and runs like shit lol needed some back pressure and plus my pipes were too damn loud, that's why I went with cfr, deepest Harley pipe I've heard

98customRoadGlide

On ebay! Don't buy the ones from seller kc int, there really cheap and read bad reviews on them. I just bought a set from a seller in California. Type in bagger mufflers and you see the posting saying big mufflers, it shows a dyno sheet in the pics. Those are the ones you want. I'll try to post the link up