Basement build 97 ultra classic

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Vrchops

One of THE 150!
Hey guys been checking the site out daily since before I bought the bike this winter! Bought it wrecked with a clear title and did all the work in my unfinished basement so I had a nice warm place to work on it! And now I finally have it Finished! Wanted to go with a 26 but the wife liked the price going with 21 better.... Maybe next year!!! Heres some pics!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337635721.516285.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337635790.853320.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337635819.168182.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1337635843.481418.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1337635869.265688.jpg

in a basement on a pump jack lift none the less! At least I had a table lift for my backyard build! Great job... and the 4" exhaust always looks better than 3"... again, great job!

Vrchops

One of THE 150!
Thanks for the compliments guys!! I'm real happy with how it came out! Sorry for the crappy pics! They look good on my phone but didn't upload very well! Not very computer smart just downloaded tapatalk for my phone! That's the only Internet I have!

Vrchops

One of THE 150!
Can anyone tell me if a stock HD backrest with quick detach docking will work with the sinister fender I have? Or know anyone who makes something that will work?

Last edited:

slothy

Balls
where in mich are u from? ( looks like your plate was a mi plate?) not sure if the 97 frame is any diff from a 04 but I have a hd qr pass backrest you can borrow to see if it works. unless u need drivers backrest

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Vrchops

One of THE 150!
I live in otsego (southwest Michigan) pretty close to grandrapids! Thank you very much for the offer but i think I'll just order a backrest and docking hardware and if it doesn't fit I atleast have a nice base to start with to fab something!

Latest posts