Ballastics 30"

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

slothy

Balls
no im playing it safe with gaps lol..

i shooting for at least 1/2" between fairing and fender. well see how good my math is lol. since fairing was in paint after i change my mind on fairing bracket angle.

you can buy me that spoiler for sweetest day though? :D

808Bagger

no im playing it safe with gaps lol..

i shooting for at least 1/2" between fairing and fender. well see how good my math is lol. since fairing was in paint after i change my mind on fairing bracket angle.

you can buy me that spoiler for sweetest day though? :D

1/2"? That's a huge difference from resting the damn thing on your fender, NOT! Damn! Maybe Opunui can make us the spoiler! Hehehe! Hint hint!

slothy

Balls
ya roads here suck, im going to assume the rubber internal fork stops compress some - id rather not smash my fairing into the fender, too much time and money spent on the piece of shit outer lol.

Opunui get on it, but include mounts lol ....5xx bucks for a spoiler and it doesnt include mount wtf...

808Bagger

Maybe mount hose clamp style to the inside of the spoiler to attach to the down tubes.. Or glass loops inside and go the cheaper route with black zip ties..

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Their bikes are on a whole nother level....

Makes me want to start over with a 30"!

DCHBGR

Site Supporter
Yeah thats what i heard...he couldn't pay for it and waited for them to come to bike week and called police and showed them that the bike was hi and they made them give it to him....what a scam artist!!! I saw that bike in PC bike week after the fact....owner still had it! THATS WRONG

Bill

I used to own some shit!
only thing i know was there was drama on faceboook for bike week with owner claiming they stole it while it was down there.. or some shit.

What a dumb ass... Karma's a bitch, if that really happened the owner will get his....