Bag Sliders

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

TNTCC

Site Supporter
Anyone know of any "skid plates" for the bottom of bags? Would love something to protect as well as throw some sparks. Thought about attaching some titanium plates with countersunk screws. Need to do something soon, almost have holes worn in my bags.

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Camtech made a set "I saw in person" that were aluminum with recessed Titanium plates. They might make you some.

Top Shop, Milwaukee Baggers, and Bad Dad also make them.

You could also go to lowes and buy some aluminum flat bar to make your own.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

thecort

If you countersink the screws you may wear down the heads making it very difficult to nearly impossible to change the plate when worn down. Weld a threaded rod or bolt to the plate & bolt it from the inside of the bag.

Tap it!

rbfrat

Anyone know of any "skid plates" for the bottom of bags? Would love something to protect as well as throw some sparks. Thought about attaching some titanium plates with countersunk screws. Need to do something soon, almost have holes worn in my bags.

Shope at Sinister has them also. Got them on my bike

TXSNIPER

I'm gonna make some outta aluminum but the titanium idea sounds cool. Get some that throw whatever color sparks you want.

TapTap

TNTCC

Site Supporter
Cool idea, you could use a spring to get them down in the back. It'd give you a warning and you could drag the hell out of them..

Can't really handle anything lower than it is. Got bags at paint right now making the bevel look like its spos to be there...lol

Latest posts