Bag hinges or lid actuators, who make 'em?

motrhd

those look like they will work well. Unfortunately, I'm not sure they would work with a tour pack which I'm wanting to run a Razor pack on mine. They look like they would work well with an actuator by simply installing an arm on the radius curve of the hinge. What happens if the actuator goes out? How do you get the lid open? LOL
Yeah, it would be easy to do an actuator, I had it figured out to make a through bolt mount on the bottom inside of the bag with captured nuts(welded), then if anything happened to the actuator you could just unbolt it from the outside bottom and open the lid. I just don't want to give up bag space, no tour pak for me.

Marc

""The Chopped Baggers Guy""
Yes, it's great. They suck at fulfilling there orders due to the fact I still haven't gotten my hitch and had to make my own. It pulls good in the mountains and straights. As fast as your Harley will run it pulls good..

Pure Insanity

Thats what the guy I talked to said about them. He said if you miss an object in the road w the bike odds are good the trailer will miss it too. He said he never takes it off his bike and pulls it everywhere and Ive seen him all over. I actually looked into becoming a dealer at one point but didnt follow through...maybe one day.

Pure Insanity

Digging this one back up from the dead. Im finally getting ready to do my lids. Anyone got some updates and pics for this? And to throw another option in here...Anyone do forward opening lids?

Latest posts