Badlander seat

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

FSTBGR

Im getting my lepera silhouette stitching in red to match my pinstripping, so the dude says take this badlander seat to ride home and your seat will b done tomorrow. Now the main reason im writing this is because I went back and forth for months on these two seats....i had an 09 and earlier badlander and loved it, the new style sucks, leather is not a dark black like my lepera, leather is not tight on this brand new seat, its not comfortable like my old one, that being said, I made the right decision, the quality of the lepera is sooooo much better, jmho.....

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

FSTBGR

I loved my pre-09 badlander, dont know why they didnt use same material and quality.......

Zach

Site Supporter
I loved my pre-09 badlander, dont know why they didnt use same material and quality.......

Same reason they don't still use Timken bearings in the cases. Same reason they increased the service limit of crankshaft TIR, etc etc. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I had a Badlander on my 1999 Road King and loved it as well. My Dad had one on his 2011 RG and shit canned it after our first trip to Cali.

Zach

FSTBGR

Im tellin u my lepera is stiff as hell but for some reason extremely comfy, I roll about 3.5 hrs before even feelin any pain, looks bad ass too.....well worth the money.....