Badass wheelie

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

fame2

One of THE 150!
how does this guy make it look so simple on a bagger? i can do it all day on a sportbike or my dirtbike...gotta give him credit...haven't tried it on my road king... and not sure i would even figure out how to lift that beast

coolerman69

One of THE 150!
He has a pretty healthy motor and clutch, low pressure in the rear tire(traction and stability once it is up) and I'm bettin some weight in those bags. He also isn't using the clutch. This ain't his first rodeo!

FSTBGR

He has a pretty healthy motor and clutch, low pressure in the rear tire(traction and stability once it is up) and I'm bettin some weight in those bags. He also isn't using the clutch. This ain't his first rodeo

I would about promise u hes using the clutch to get that up. u can here him dump it right before he goes up. I can wheelie anything for sure.......u wouldnt catch me even chancin puttin my almost 40g baggeron its side....thats whats the most impressive thing too me, throwing caution to the wind with that nice of a bike.....

Last edited:

coolerman69

One of THE 150!
He has a pretty healthy motor and clutch, low pressure in the rear tire(traction and stability once it is up) and I'm bettin some weight in those bags. He also isn't using the clutch. This ain't his first rodeo

I would about promise u hes using the clutch to get that up. u can here him dump it right before he goes up. I can wheelie anything for sure.......u wouldnt catch me even chancin puttin my almost 40g baggeron its side....thats whats the most impressive thing too me, throwing caution to the wind with that nice of a bike.....

Oh Hell yeah he's def using it to get up, I meant when he shifts once its up. If your gonna do it make sure your pipes are pushed all the way on or they will drag quick! My rinehart tips are flat on the bottom!