• Help support Chopped Baggers :

88 Paladin

Please allow me to introduce my product here on Chopped Baggers.

This is an Illuminated curved license frame to fit the recess pocket of a Bad Dad fender cover,only 3/16" thick..... $106.00 including US shipping.
CNC machined from billet aluminum and polished. Flexible enough to slightly adjust for a perfect fit. Includes backing plate that mounts behind the fender to be used as a brace point for that low overhang from the stock fender while adding a little strength . Can be purchased with LED's un attached for those that want to color match. Thanks for visiting

new frame 022.jpgilluminated plate 006.jpg

Attachments

• polished thin frame 002.jpg
    polished thin frame 002.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 648
Last edited:

Gdub

One of THE 150!
that is way better lighting than the sinister one, at night you cannot even read mine. But his tail lights are bright as hell.

88 Paladin

That's kind of the way I got the idea. Nobody seemed to be making a brightly illuminated curved frame. Arizona has so many vanity plates I don't think Law enforcement can keep up with the different designs,look like different States. So then they started getting fussy over M/C dimly lit and not being able to see the state etc. Some might think they are to bright,but the individual LED's can be dimmed out with a Black felt tip pen,and the marking will not be noticed. Others,including myself like it bright,adds to night time safety.

BLACKIZZLE

Site Supporter
I just ordered up one of your frames. from the looks of them, it looks like its gonna look great on my bike. I will post pictures up later once its installed.

88 Paladin

Thanks for your purchase,think your gonna be happy and pictures would be great. It will be sent tomorrow, Priority Mail.

Kenney

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

88 Paladin

Wondering if you make a frame for the sh*t sized Canadaian plates?

Your not the first to ask. Actually these are made to fit the recess in a
Bad Dad fender cover and have sold some to them. So the dimensions of the recess dictates the size of the frame. The one that fits the 2009+ stock fender is the same. I will get those dimensions to you.

Kenney

ifrframes.com

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Kenny, can you give me the exact dimensions?

I am wondering if these will fit my Camtech Fender.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

88 Paladin

Sure Bill, 3/16" thick X 4 5/16" tall
X 7 7/16" long arc. These are polished billet aluminum so the arc can be adjusted a bit if need be and won't affect the LED'S
Let me know if they fit.

Kenney

ifrframes.com

Latest posts