Bad Dad fender and bags test fit

jadyer

Anyone use the summit rear fender with bad dad bags? How was the fit? I am in a rush to do something and don't know if I need to bother test fitting. It sure would be nice not to but if they don't fit right I'll be boned. What are your experiences? The reason I went with bad dad is because they seem very reputable and lots of ppl say the quality and fitment is great.

Sorry, I was going to make a seperate thread but maybe I will just tie this in,

Anyone know if I can fit 4.5 in mufflers? They said the standard is 4 inch but some of the setups I have seen could fit 4.5 easily. Anyone know about that as well?

Any help?

Last edited:

IndyGlide

Site Supporter
My bad dad stuff fit right out of the box but I would still advise a test fit first. It costs Too much $ not to take a few minutes to mock it all up before paint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jadyer

I went with them for that reason. But with my luck if I don't test fit then it will be off. What exhaust do you guys use? Would cfr work or is the 4 inch exhaust the biggest that will fit

IndyGlide

Site Supporter
I went with them for that reason. But with my luck if I don't test fit then it will be off. What exhaust do you guys use? Would cfr work or is the 4 inch exhaust the biggest that will fit
Dirty bird exhaust here. No cutouts to worry about .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts