Back together now

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

gwphelpss10

IMG_0309[1].jpgIMG_0306[1].jpgWell I finally got the bike back together. Thought I would post a few pics of the bike since I dont have any on here. I know it's not a 26". I done the 23" with trike trees severalmonths ago. Wish I would have went to a 26", but it is what is.

Rozkopeeko

mannnnn as long as ya happy, for now at least work ya way up !!! we have to follow our wallet!!! I'm doing a 26 now and Fr#@#nnn Jonzzzn!!!! gonna miss the poker run to Key West this weekend however will be da pimp in a couple weeks!!! This is what my baby looked like last week33.jpg

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Bike looks great Bro, you should be proud to have it!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

gwphelpss10

Thanks Bill and to everyone else for the comments. Bill it took me awhile to finally get pictures posted on here and after seeing your bike at the harley dealer in Kentucky made me want a 26"

gwphelpss10

Don't get me wrong I love the look also, but I think I have the sickness. After I seen Bill's bike in person it was like night and day. Makes the 23" looks really small. lol

gwphelpss10

LOL I wish I could, but if i sold you the wheel and tire. I wouldn't be able to afford to do the 26" right now. Man I sure woould love to do the 26". My Wife wants me to do it to!!!!!!! She must have some kind ulterior motive.

Latest posts