Arnott with 2" lowering blocks?

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

customglide

Is anyone running this setup? Its this setup possible? What length shocks should i get with 4.5" stretched bags and a yaffe chupa fender? Thank you for any info

SUAVE

I'm running sinister bags and fender with 13" arnott and 2" lowering blocks works fine with my set up.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344128641.796087.jpg

customglide

MAN! How does it feel riding my dream bike? Haha. That is pretty much exactly what i have been planning for my bike. I have loved that color since i first saw it on the new mustangs. Looks awesome! Thanks for the quick reply. I an pretty sure that's what I'm going to do. You don't have any issues dragging on corners? How does it ride with or without a passenger? Thanks!

SUAVE

I haven't dragged a corner yet. I air it up quite a bit tho when I ride. As far as passenger goes it seems smoother when she's on. I wait to air it up till we're both on the bike so I can really set the ride height.

Lol thanks man! It's been a dream of mine for a while myself! If you look at my build thread you can see everything I went threw to get it looking this way.

http://choppedbaggers.com/forums/showthread.php?712-2010-New-Mexico-Roadglide-Build

dumpster0621

Be careful, was running the 12" Arnott with the 3" adjustable kit on the 2nd hole, when its all the way dumped you got frame on swingarm contact (09+) which caused bad juju if you lose are pressure while riding, I actually moved mine up to the first hole and its all good. Suave has the 13" shocks so the second hole is all good. After talking with Bill today I have already decided to switch out the the monroes.

customglide

Thanks dumpster. I was thinking of going with the baddad lowering blocks. Not sure if they are setup the same as yours. I will get the 13s to be sure. Please let me know how the monroes workout for you. Thanks again

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Thanks dumpster. I was thinking of going with the baddad lowering blocks. Not sure if they are setup the same as yours. I will get the 13s to be sure. Please let me know how the monroes workout for you. Thanks again

Do the home made air ride with Monroes, they collapse farther than the Arnotts.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Bill

I used to own some shit!
I thought they collapsed the same as the monroes.

Close to the same as the 12's, shorter than the 13's.

They also have twice the travel so you won't be running them at max extension while riding.

customglide

Bill- you are suggesting the 12" monroes with the homemade kit?
Suave- you did an awesome job. Lots of trying to get where you wanted! Haha. Turned out perfect

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Bill- you are suggesting the 12" monroes with the homemade kit?
Suave- you did an awesome job. Lots of trying to get where you wanted! Haha. Turned out perfect

The Monroes are 14" but you can run them anywhere in the middle.

dumpster0621

Check out the Road 6 Custom blocks on Ebay, alot of guys run these and they are a fraction of the price. There are well made and come with everything you need for around $30-35. Then you also have the adjustment from 1"-3" so you can find your sweet spot.