Arnott vs Monroe ride height

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Dirty904

Site Supporter
I've love the ride and adjustability of my air ride but not a big fan of how high the ride height is on the Monroe's.... Is the arnott any lower on average?

Dirty904

Site Supporter
I run 80/90 solo also and it sits higher then stock at least with me off of it.... At 60psi it's everything but bottomed out with me on it... Ride about 110 2 up... Im6'2" 230lbs

OutlawBagger

Vendor
I run 80/90 solo also and it sits higher then stock at least with me off of it.... At 60psi it's everything but bottomed out with me on it... Ride about 110 2 up... Im6'2" 230lbs

They will all sit higher with no weight on them. MF'er rides with 70-80psi and it sits perfect.

Outlaw Custom Baggers

Dirty904

Site Supporter
Part of this issue could be my stupidity.... I had 4" exhaust coming out the back... I switched to a side dump exhaust at the same time I did the air ride..... So I couldn't see the swing arm at all or much of the rotor... Now it's all exposed and there is a bigger gap between the ground and bag then there was between the ground and bottom of the 4" pipe..... Long story short I need longer bags and fender do to the pipes.... Feeling pretty dumb about now