Arnott Air Ride

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

DCHBGR

Site Supporter
I just was on the Arnott site and was wondering how "new" the Bilstein kit is and/or are there a few people running it on here....was considering it for my shit pile!!!
Any input would be great!!! thanks
:19 (2):

98customRoadGlide

I just was on the Arnott site and was wondering how "new" the Bilstein kit is and/or are there a few people running it on here....was considering it for my shit pile!!!
Any input would be great!!! thanks
:19 (2):

Don't waste your money. Do the home made kit like lot of us are running. $200 and raises higher than other kits and saves you like $500 and rides like a dream

Bill

I used to own some shit!
I have the Arnott Bilstein setup and would not recommend it for bumpy roads. I am taking mine off and getting some of the $60 Monroe air shocks that have twice the travel.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

yardsale

Up in da one fiddy...
I have the Arnott Bilstein setup and would not recommend it for bumpy roads. I am taking mine off and getting some of the $60 Monroe air shocks that have twice the travel.

I just replaced my Arnott Aldan's with Monroes to get the extra lift to get in and out of the mobile hacienda. The Arnott ride wasn't too bad going down the road but it's a hard landing when I'm jumping driveway curbs in the neighborhood...

Bagged64

I have the Arnott Bilstein set up and I think it's great, so if some are saying that the Monroes are even better than that has to be a hell of a plush ride. In my area the streets are pretty messed up and not kept up and rides great, but I came off of a softail which I think rode like crap in my opinion.

I'm waiting to hear from others who do the switch from the bilsteins to Monroes before I do it. I'm short so I don't need for it to go any higher than what I have plus I put 1" lowering blocks on them.

DCHBGR

Site Supporter
Yeah I'm a short fucker too...lol and the roads here are pretty shitty! When I tote a broad with me its even lower so I need that shit Thanks for your input bro!

I have the Arnott Bilstein set up and I think it's great, so if some are saying that the Monroes are even better than that has to be a hell of a plush ride. In my area the streets are pretty messed up and not kept up and rides great, but I came off of a softail which I think rode like crap in my opinion.

I'm waiting to hear from others who do the switch from the bilsteins to Monroes before I do it. I'm short so I don't need for it to go any higher than what I have plus I put 1" lowering blocks on them.

Latest posts