Arnott Adjustable Shocks

BigLew

Sorry i was out of town all weekend..yes they will work on ur bike..I'm going with a shorter shock thats why i'm selling them
So I think I understand how they work. Air raises and lowers the height and the stiffness of the shock, but it also has some fluid in the rebound mode so you can let some air out without bottoming out? Is that correct? How old are they and How much.

repsol69

Site Supporter
So I think I understand how they work. Air raises and lowers the height and the stiffness of the shock, but it also has some fluid in the rebound mode so you can let some air out without bottoming out? Is that correct? How old are they and How much.
Yes correct buy they have rebound adjustment also theres a little knob with 11 settings...there on my 2012 SG for about 4 years..the bike only has 9000 miles on it and the shocks maybe 5000 miles on them...$400 shipped

BigLew

Yes correct buy they have rebound adjustment also theres a little knob with 11 settings...there on my 2012 SG for about 4 years..the bike only has 9000 miles on it and the shocks maybe 5000 miles on them...$400 shipped
I assume they still work perfectly? If so how about $375 shipped? If that works I'll take them