Arnott Adjustable Shocks

repsol69

Site Supporter
so I have an 09 RG with a FBI drop kit shock standard length at 13" I believe. will they work for me? Why you getting ride of them? How much??
Sorry i was out of town all weekend..yes they will work on ur bike..I'm going with a shorter shock thats why i'm selling them

BigLew

Sorry i was out of town all weekend..yes they will work on ur bike..I'm going with a shorter shock thats why i'm selling them
So I think I understand how they work. Air raises and lowers the height and the stiffness of the shock, but it also has some fluid in the rebound mode so you can let some air out without bottoming out? Is that correct? How old are they and How much.

repsol69

Site Supporter
So I think I understand how they work. Air raises and lowers the height and the stiffness of the shock, but it also has some fluid in the rebound mode so you can let some air out without bottoming out? Is that correct? How old are they and How much.
Yes correct buy they have rebound adjustment also theres a little knob with 11 settings...there on my 2012 SG for about 4 years..the bike only has 9000 miles on it and the shocks maybe 5000 miles on them...$400 shipped

BigLew

Yes correct buy they have rebound adjustment also theres a little knob with 11 settings...there on my 2012 SG for about 4 years..the bike only has 9000 miles on it and the shocks maybe 5000 miles on them...$400 shipped
I assume they still work perfectly? If so how about $375 shipped? If that works I'll take them

BigLew

Sorry didn't see this....YES they work $375 shipped...let me know heres my Paypal account [email protected] ...they are still on the bike so if you do want them i'll remove them once payment is made..thx, Glen PS: You have a FBI Drop Seat Kit right?? Never heard of a drop shock kit?? But yes they will fit..
money sent please ship to
Mike Lewis
2427 Penny Rd.
High Point, NC 27265

repsol69

Site Supporter
Thanks Glenn what is the model number on the shocks?

Mike

1990-2020 H-D Touring Series Ultimate Ride w/Rebound Adj. Shock Kit (Black)
Part #: MS-3395

Looks like this is the updated design maybe...

This is what I had......just the older design ....but this is the complete kit with compressor and everything...

DESCRIPTION
The Aldan Black 11-Way Adjustable Air Suspension System has been custom designed to give the rider great looks along with more control, comfort, and ride height than ever before.
Rest flat footed while stopped or maneuvering your bike for parking. With a flick of the onboard toggle switch you can raise or lower your bike. This premium system also features an 11-Way adjustable knob so you can quickly and easily adjust your damping and ride comfort depending your road or load.
At the core of this impressive system is the exclusive 11-way adjustable chrome Aldan shocks, which are custom machined from aircraft quality 6061 billet aluminum.
Each kit includes everything you need for a fast and flawless installation including user manual, fused wiring harness and relay assembly, all necessary tubing, cable ties, fittings, chrome bolt covers and mounting accessories. “Engineered to Ride, Built to Last”
Product Features:
  • Black 11-Position Adjustable Shock Absorbers
  • Goodyear® Air Spring
  • Black Anodised Finish
  • Stainless Steel Mounting Bolts
  • Compressor W/ Vent Solenoid & air lines
  • Custom Mounting Compressor Bracket
  • Aircraft Quality Billet Aluminum Construction
  • Micro-Toggle Inflation Switch
  • Detailed Installation Manual
  • Limited 5-Year Warranty
  • Made & Tested in the USA