April's Bagger Of The Month belongs to InMotionJosh!

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Who should win April's Bagger Of The Month award???

• InMotionJosh

Votes: 27 36.0%
  • Chad263

Votes: 21 28.0%
  • 808Bagger

Votes: 16 21.3%
  • vrog

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • yardsale

Votes: 8 10.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill

I used to own some shit!
The theme this month is "Best Overall Custom Bagger." This can mean a lot of things so vote for your favorite NOW!!!

Winner will get FREE Shipping and a $20 credit towards any in stock ChoppedBaggers.com Swag!

Those nominated are:

-InMotionJosh
-Chad263
-808Bagger
-vrog
-yardsale

Those who have been nominated please post some flattering pics of your ride in this thread for the forum members to vote on.

Forum Members, please use the above poll to vote for who you think should win April's Bagger Of The Month!

InMotionJosh

One of THE 150!
Here are a couple of mine

yardsale

Up in da one fiddy...
Well, I'll post a pic but my bike doesn't hold a candle to what Josh, Chad, Vrog, and 808 have done (and many others)... I'm just grateful to be able to hang with you guys.

phssssst.jpg

Last edited:

808Bagger

Here you go, I rep the backyard, side of the house, in the garage, tool shed, grass shack builders...I give props to the other nominees
that are super AMAZING, and there's so many others that shouldve been mention like Sonic and a few others as well. Thanks guys....

Attachments

• IMG_1194.jpg
    IMG_1194.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 353
  • IMG_1277.jpg
    IMG_1277.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 351
Last edited:

vrog

One of THE 150!
Ok here is my most recent pics. I think everyone is tired of seeing this bike lol!

and an oldie but a goodie

BLACKIZZLE

Site Supporter
vrog, your bike never gets old. ever. other then that big seat in the sexy picture, there is nothing that I would change. its so sexy. nice work my man

vrog

One of THE 150!
vrog, your bike never gets old. ever. other then that big seat in the sexy picture, there is nothing that I would change. its so sexy. nice work my man

Yeah the bike was not 100% done when it was in the magazine. I'm gonna have another photo shoot done with all the completed mods. Thanks

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

FSTBGR

Here you go, I rep the backyard, side of the house, in the garage, tool shed, grass shack builders...I give props to the other nominees
that are super AMAZING, and there's so many others that shouldve been mention like Sonic and a few others as well. Thanks guys....

Bro, I got to tell you, I have two cars white with blacked out rims, so I obviously like the look. I normally hate white bikes due to the fact they look like cop bikes. Yours on the other hand, is SICK as F*ck.....I like bikes you can tell have alot of money in them but also look real simple to the eye. Flashy looks bad in my opinion. You have pulled off a great look with your bike.... Congrats on a great looking SG bro....

Status
Not open for further replies.