April is Autism Awareness month!

Marc

""The Chopped Baggers Guy""
Choppedbaggers is looking for Blue Bikes and bikes with blue lights.. Please post them up in this thread.

We have a few members with children of autism..

Woody and repsol69...

repsol69 is going to post up some links..

Thanks for being a part of our wonderful community!!
www.shop.choppedbaggers.com
Get your Chopped Bagger Swag!
Venders Contact ME?

repsol69

Site Supporter
Let me get this started up... Gotta thank Marc first off with this thread.... Benji did this photoshop on my bike making it blue..

Attachments

Last edited:

Chubz

Wish my bike was done but here are some of my parts I just painted blue. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364847356.124069.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1364847370.490182.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1364847384.807329.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1364847398.106833.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1364847506.340718.jpg

Woody

Very cool indeed! And thanks Marc for putting up the post. I have been wanting to put together an Autism Poker Run for my son's school here in South Florida (Palm Beach School for Autism).

ScrubCycles

My Masters degree is in special education, and must say that some of the coolest people you will ever meet are those with Autism. I loved the experiences I shared with all the kids I came in contact with!!!!

Great post!!!!!

09zkrankin

This is a great thread guys. When I was in school I always tried to look after the other kids with special needs and My fiance is in school to be a teacher with an emphasis on special education

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

repsol69

Site Supporter
Wow.!! This is becoming a great thread..we're flying the blue lights on the front of our home... I went n pulled my wife's Sportbike out for more pics..

Attachments

Byrd

Site Supporter
Bike will be done soon but here's some pics on the tins. Great thread by the wayimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:

repsol69

Site Supporter
Hey guys I just linked this thread to the World Autism Awareness Day Facebook page.....And the Surfers For Autism page...:)

Last edited: