Anyone with a 26" in the NYC area?

thecort

I'm looking to put on a 23" or 26" but I'd like to see if anyone would be willing to let me see their bike...you pick the spot.
I'm in NJ 3-4 times a week so anyone living there could respond too.
It's tough for me to just pull the trigger based on pictures. I need to see it in person.
Living in this area I won't be surprised or insulted if there aren't any takers.
I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.
Thanks guys.

QuikHD

One of THE 150!
I was dead set on a 23" wheel. I recently went to a show and saw a bunch of bikes roll in. I knew right away which ones were 26" and I saw one that rolled by and totally thought it was a 21" until I saw the avon tire and looked a little closer and saw it was a 23". I no longer want a 23"

So many people asked me in the past if mine was a 21", a couple asked me if it was a 23". If you go 26", you wont get anybody confused between 23" or 26"

ROADKINGUY

Site Supporter
yeah and you will be dodging potholes all day and night , with the roads out here lolol I don't think it's practical , it looks sick but not for around here .....

TNTCC

Site Supporter
yeah and you will be dodging potholes all day and night , with the roads out here lolol I don't think it's practical , it looks sick but not for around here .....
The main reason I don't run a 26". I'm doing a total build with a 26" but its more of a display bike, not my daily ride. For the roads I ride a 23" is as far as I'll do, to avoid a catastophic wheel shot.

thecort

Seriously that's what has me thinking of a 23". It's just that going to a 26" isn't much more.

Tap it!

DonJulio

Hmmm. This place is killing me. Here I am thinking doing a 23 may have been a mistake. Lurking all the 26"ers out there. I have a 23 ordered. Who knows. Maybe I'll put the 23 on the back. Lol.

slothy

Balls
im sure michigan can give ny a run for its money for largest pot holes - the smaller ones the 26" steam rolls over them. havent had the pleasure of hitting a large one yet..

thecort

im sure michigan can give ny a run for its money for largest pot holes - the smaller ones the 26" steam rolls over them. havent had the pleasure of hitting a large one yet..
See that's what I don't need...a bad influence on me. I'm feeling very vulnerable right now! Lol

Tap it!

Slowbagger

Site Supporter
said by someone that seems to ride the shit out of his 26 lol....

Latest posts