Anyone what to chime in on FB about big wheels?

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

thecort

I didn't want to argue with the guy. Just wanted more guys with big wheels to give their take. I also didn't want to ruin the OP's post.

Wanna Ride

I hear ya'. Sometimes those dipshits just ain't worth the effort.

And I don't do the 'book. Too many whackos... and ex-ol' ladies up there for me.:29 (2):

Last edited:

wtf6316

Well sorry. He is in the business. cant go over rial road crossings. that guy needs to learn how to type or spell. but he does have 3 Harleys. so he knows better... again he is in the business. because he says it over and over.

Bill

I used to own some shit!
What a dumb ass...

I would like to know how he is in "The Business..."

Probably a Fuckin janitor at a scooter shop, lol!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

yardsale

Up in da one fiddy...
I had a local bike shop owner rip into me at a ride-in bike show. He said I should be disqualified and I shouldn't even be on the road because my 26" isn't DOT approved. WTF?

Rozkopeeko

my only concern about doing the big wheel was how would the ride be ??? i investigated it and if it donr correct it is BADASSSSS!!!! " LET THE HATERS HATE " IT MAKES US SHINE EVEN MORE !!

Gary H.

One of THE 150!
I had a local bike shop owner rip into me at a ride-in bike show. He said I should be disqualified and I shouldn't even be on the road because my 26" isn't DOT approved. WTF?

LOL, he's like 90% of the Harley mechanics that work in dealerships. They know what their taught and that's the limit of it. No flexibility and no imagination. These aren't 4 wheelers we're riding, their badass street rigs! I've hit railroad crossings that almost broke my teeth with my 23" and the only thing I got from it was a bent front fender from not having a stop in the forks!

Gary H.

One of THE 150!
my only concern about doing the big wheel was how would the ride be ??? i investigated it and if it donr correct it is BADASSSSS!!!! " LET THE HATERS HATE " IT MAKES US SHINE EVEN MORE !!

Yep, that'd make a good cartoon, the guy walking by a couple choppedbaggers and thinking to himself, damn that's a bitch'n ride I wish I had but the words coming out of his mouth" F'n idiot, gonna kill himself with that death trap"

westshore

What a dildo. I'm in the biz. We've got the worst roads in North America here and I haven't bent my 26. Oh ya we have trains here too. Sheesh.

Latest posts