anyone live in pa?

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

AddictJ

One of THE 150!
was planing on buying a bike there this week, but he said the title is filed electronicly witht the state? never heard of this, long story short he cant give me a title when i buy the bike, i just have to hope he sends it me after he gets the new one!!!! not sure if i like this idea, anyone live there know about this?

AddictJ

One of THE 150!
the guy is being an asshole now caused i asked a couple questions lol well guess im not getting that bike now

crutter

Site Supporter
That is where I bought my bike. They were really easy to work with. I think my salesmans name was terry. Jeff is the business manager. It's a 3 hr trip from my house and I would buy from them again.

AddictJ

One of THE 150!
That is where I bought my bike. They were really easy to work with. I think my salesmans name was terry. Jeff is the business manager. It's a 3 hr trip from my house and I would buy from them again.

good to hear i just put a deposit down on one, my sales guy seems really cool. thats a 10 hour ride one way for me, hope its worth it

crutter

Site Supporter
They are good guys. Won't do you wrong. I ironed my deal out over the phone. All I had to do when I got there was sign the papers and ride

fame2

One of THE 150!
I've dealt with Hannum in the past...had a pretty good experience with them...i'm in jersey and would go back to PA to deal with them again