Anyone Facebook?

• Help support Chopped Baggers :
So I am in the process of becoming a vendor here, and I am debating whether or not to just keep my facebook as the avenue to inform folks about my new products, or laying out cash for a website I wont have the time to keep up to date... I see choppedbaggers has 287 of us on it's facebook, and I think knowing you as "Benji instead of Lickmstickmman" is just good for business.

SO, do you guys facebook? If not updating folks, do you cruise your favorite vendor there? Just trying to decide if I should go thru the trouble of creating a website and maintaining it, or grow my FB page, which I can do in a few seconds while on break at work and from my phone...

Benji
Legacy Baggers

Bill

I used to own some shit!
I suggest a user name change, and definately create a Facebook page.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

wtf6316

Yes for facebook. I have looked for all the venders I like. I have messaged them and they get back to me. Plus lots of pics. It notifies us when you add something. A good way to go. And its free.

Ahhhh, username change... never thought it Bill. WTF, feel the exact same way about how I interact with most vendors... btw, all CBers know Bill has a Facebook page, right?
I suggest a user name change, and definately create a Facebook page.

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Ahhhh, username change... never thought it Bill. WTF, feel the exact same way about how I interact with most vendors... btw, all CBers know Bill has a Facebook page, right?

It's a quick thing for me to change,
Just let me know.

Apparently I don't do a very good job with the ChoppedBaggers Facebook page as we have under 300 likes.... But the site gets 3500-5000 unique visitors per month...

right... 751 users here and 287 are over there... that might give me my ratio of how many are on facebook from here... or you havent told enough folks... consider this a bump for the Chopped Baggers facebook! LoL
Just let me know.

Apparently I don't do a very good job with the ChoppedBaggers Facebook page as we have under 300 likes.... But the site gets 3500-5000 unique visitors per month...

Besides, forums are way different then websites...or facebook. This place has a wealth of knowledge and it is organized and easily searchable... FB it gets lost if the page gets to many new comments... and websites are a thing of the past... to hard for the average guy to update, so info gets old quick.... huh, think I just talked myself into no website, Facebook it is.

Bill, back after payday with my info.

wtf6316

Just let me know.

Page needs more pics. Guys need to tag you so theres more to look at. Maybe have a bagger of the day?

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Page needs more pics. Guys need to tag you so theres more to look at. Maybe have a bagger of the day?

Good point, but you have to do it from a PC. Since I use my phone for a lot of stuff the facebook page rarely gets updated... I know, I am slack!!!

T

Thomason Performance

Facebook. It has grown my business more than my website by far. And you can do the advertising to reach people you normally wouldn't be able to. And it actually gets and shows results. They need to do a little more to make it more business friendly, as it's really just a social network. Def facebook, then a website if needed for online purchasing. Easy to update, easy to upload pics. Just easy to use in general.

Alot of folks dont do it just because they think it is "the devil"! I just logged out of my account and was still able to see my "Legacy Baggers" facebook page. Thats good, so you dont have to have facebook to see my page and what I am offering... which means I can do that route and folks that dont do FB can still get all my info.
I don't Facebook. I heard to many bad stories .and know some to be true

Bagged64

I facebook but mainly to watch what my daughter is doing and run my car club. Other than that I hadn't thought about checking out vendors on there. Maybe I will.

Latest posts