anyone ever build their own tour pac mount

sscglide

Site Supporter
just like the title says anyone ever build their own tour pac mount i really cant see spending 280.00 american whichs will in turn be well over 400 by the time it gets to me in canada .

i have my own cnc plasma cutter and am going to build one this week just wondering if anyone else has done it before i am thinking mine will be a bolt on rather than quick detach to save some time with programing for now.

if you have pics please post them up

ElGiganteJake

Mine was built by the guy I bought it from. He laid out a design in cardboard and cut it out. You can get the quick releases from the dealer.

DSmoke

I am planning to fab a quick detach next winter to work with my overlay fender. I'm interested to to see how you make out.

12VOLTPHIL

Site Supporter
I made one for my subwoofer box that I made 4 years ago for my 11' RGC.
I used a 08' and older fixed mount, and cut it up to use the side pieces. Trimmed them up quite a bit, and welded some square stock to strengthen it.

Marc

""The Chopped Baggers Guy""
I am planning to fab a quick detach next winter to work with my overlay fender. I'm interested to to see how you make out.
Just made one for the sbd fender on the Hhi project. I'll post it.

Marc

""The Chopped Baggers Guy""
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436795881.179507.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1436795896.660852.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1436795909.345816.jpg

Only made this to fit a back rest..

I think they came out good.

Torch

Site Supporter
I think Torch made one out of the side templates I sent him, from my tour pak mount.
That task got put on hold, trying to wrap up changes for now, gotta a local event Thur-Sun and Sturgis in a couple weeks. Razor tour pak, flame thrower exhaust, tank skins, and rear Hertz 690's got shelved until winter, I need to ride...

Latest posts