Anybody ever run or hear Sik Pipes??

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

TNTCC

Site Supporter
Haven't heard them. Look bad azz don't believe with the unequal length performance would be optimal.

BLACKIZZLE

Site Supporter
if youre looking for performance, definitely dont do these because all it is, is a straight pipe. no baffles or anything. its strickly for noise and looks. as for me, I dont care about performance because Its a harley, not a crotch rocket.

Jeremy1976

Yes they are! It's between this and the RB Racing LSR. The RB performs and sounds great but not big on the look of it on a bagger.... Wait time on the RB is 6 weeks, Sik Pipes is 8 at the most. Over half the Wisconsin riding season will be over by then..... Decisions decisions.

Mr.Goodtime

Site Supporter
A buddy got a set for his 2010 RG and i have the Yaffe BagPipe...We rode togather in Florida and his was a more deep sound and LOUD!..Mine were a little poppy and tingy compared to these...Sounded great and i would recomend.....Oh and yes they get freakin HOT AS HELL!

Jeremy1976

A buddy got a set for his 2010 RG and i have the Yaffe BagPipe...We rode togather in Florida and his was a more deep sound and LOUD!..Mine were a little poppy and tingy compared to these...Sounded great and i would recomend.....Oh and yes they get freakin HOT AS HELL!

Thanks for the response man. Just the feedback I am looking for. I talked with Tyler today (owner of Sik Pipes) and I was concerned about burning or heat to myself and more importantly my wife. Not an issue. Plus I would get the option of the heat wrap which he says helps dramatically.

My options right now.

1. RB Racing LSR 2-1
RB picture.jpg

2. Sik Pipes Bagger pipe all black with natural heat wrap
sickpipes.jpg

Going on this.
bike3.jpg

Jeremy1976

I'm torn. Do I keep my order with RB got about 4 weeks left ordered it May 15th, or do I cancel and get the Sik Pipes? I know how the RB is I had the same pipe on my Night Train. Great sound, performance, just not sure if it will kill the look of my bagger. Damn it......

TNTCC

Site Supporter
I have a hard time endorsing RB Racing cause there customer service sucks. However, your hard pressed to find a better performing pipe out there. If looks are what your after go with your gut. You could also build your own custom pipe. Another possibility: www.fsdexhausts.com some bad ass designs as well.

Jeremy1976

I have heard that from others as well. Fortunately I have always had pleasant experiences with them. I think I am going to keep my order with them and get the LSR. I know what i am getting that way. Plus the billet exhaust baskets are very nice!!

Thanks for all the feedback!

CHAINSAW

Site Supporter Until The World Stops Spinning!
Tyler is a good dude, I've done a lot of dealings with him. Never bought any of his pipes, but I designed his logo's and magazine ads in the past.

westshore

I got the bagger pipe on my 12 SG looks and sounds awesome. Tyler is great to deal with, straight up delivers what he says beautiful work.

Latest posts