Any recommendations for a Motorcycle stand/dolly?

shrknz

Does anybody have any recommendations for a motorcycle stand/dolly combo? i have seen a few build threads that are using them, and the only one I could find online was the redline customs motorcycle stand/dolly for about $100 with free shipping. I would like to see what else is out there and what you guys are using.

Thanks!

IndyGlide

Site Supporter
For just a quick stand/lift most of us have either the harbor freight stand or a craftsman stand. For long term work, quite a few of us have an actual lift. Mine is made by direct lift.
I also use a baxley sport chock for when I want to park it upright.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shrknz

Thanks IndyGlide, i would love a full lift, but I don't have the garage space. I live pretty close to the Handy factory and could pick one up from them, but I have a small garage and like to park my car inside. Direct Lift is very nice as well.

IndyGlide

Site Supporter
Thanks IndyGlide, i would love a full lift, but I don't have the garage space. I live pretty close to the Handy factory and could pick one up from them, but I have a small garage and like to park my car inside. Direct Lift is very nice as well.
The harbor freight jack should serve you well then. Cheap and sturdy. I've used it for years for quick jobs.

JackpineSavage

I have a J&S jack and it kicks ass! Sturdy piece made in Wisconsin by 2 brothers who own the place. Had it for years with zero issues. They used to have a cool video with a dresser on a jack and he'd sit on the fender and whip the bike around... All sorts of crazy shit. Super sturdy. Check em out...

jsjacks.com

Zach

Site Supporter
I had one of the Kendon fold up lifts. Should have never sold it. Takes up very little garage space when not in use.

Zach

shrknz

I found a new Kendon lift on craigslist in Chicago that I wanted to get last Friday after work, brand new, 350 bucks, I called the guy and he had already sold it. Those lifts look pretty awesome and would more then meet my needs.

firstchoppedbagger

Any issues with the harbor freight lift. From the looks of it the bottle jack could be replaced if/when it goes out

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk