Any gain?

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Baddd bagger

Moderator and Buddy.
I love my dual setup and just added a cobra fuel tuner and s&s tuned induction air cleaner and that really woke my screaming eagle 103 right up

Ride it like you stole it!

Baddd bagger

Moderator and Buddy.
If u want u can send me ur email or number and I will shoot a video of it running so u can hear it, if ur looking for a louder exhaust u will like theses baffles

NHBAGGER

Site Supporter
Would I gain anything by switching out my Rinehart true duals for a Drago's Dragula?

Like to keep this thread going. I don't have Rineharts but do have the original BUB 7 system with crossover for torque. Thinking of going to Dragula but do not want to lose the low end. C'mon guys someone must have more info!

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Originally Posted by HighLiner<br />
Would I gain anything by switching out my Rinehart true duals for a Drago's Dragula?
<br />
<br />
Like to keep this thread going. I don't have Rineharts but do have the original BUB 7 system with crossover for torque. Thinking of going to Dragula but do not want to lose the low end. C'mon guys someone must have more info!

Dragula is the shizzle, you won't loose a thing. Call Frank at Dragos...

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Baddd bagger

Moderator and Buddy.
I stick with company's I know to many pop up company's out there with little experience In Exhausts that get a good buck and then the customer is un happy just my opinion

Bill

I used to own some shit!
I stick with company's I know to many pop up company's out there with little experience In Exhausts that get a good buck and then the customer is un happy just my opinion

Drago's builds 200+ HP bikes all the time, a bit more than a pop up company....

I have a Dragula and love it!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

bagger specialties

One of THE 150!
you will gain horse power with a 2 into 1. exaust. if thats what you are asking. but any performance exaust will givee you some gain and the bike will breathe better . even run a little cooler.

Baddd bagger

Moderator and Buddy.
Changing ur exhaust will make it run hotter so when u do that make sure ur running a fuel tuner to bring things back in check I just put on a cobra fuel tuner and dropped engine temp about 20 degrees and gained about another 8 to 10 hp

coolerman69

One of THE 150!
In my experience your not gaining low end tq with Rineharts, right the opposite. Rineharts gain HP on the top end. Dragos pipe is gonna be the best low end choice.