Another FNG

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

clewis022002

Been lurkin around for a few days, figured I'd join so I can ask questions and share info. In the middle of building my 2010 Road Glide. Hope to have it ready by Christmas. Lots of parts on order already.

yardsale

Up in da one fiddy...
Welcome. FYI, a few of us could use some advice on pickin' up the ladies... any pointers would be appreciated.

Post pix of your build!!!

Last edited:

clewis022002

_DSC0179.jpg
This is the bike when I first bought it. I don't have any current pics. I'll have to go to the shop this week and take a few. Since this pic I have added a K&N Aircharger, and 8'' windshield. Thats about all the changes you could see with the naked eye. One of the reasons for the build is the bike fell off the kickstand in August and did some damage to the front end. I will start a build thread of whats being done once I start recieving parts.

Last edited:

clewis022002

I love my RG. Unfortunately my wallet and my wife don't!! Was hoping to be moving a little faster with getting stuff done but I'm hitting snags with shipping to my APO address and I'm in a time crunch. Heading back Stateside in about 8 weeks so I've desided all newly ordered parts will be shipped to my parents house so they will be waiting for me and my RG to come home. Still gonna shoot for Christmas, but its lookin more like Valentines Day.

Jokercraze

" JOKERS WILD "
I love my RG. Unfortunately my wallet and my wife don't!! Was hoping to be moving a little faster with getting stuff done but I'm hitting snags with shipping to my APO address and I'm in a time crunch. Heading back Stateside in about 8 weeks so I've desided all newly ordered parts will be shipped to my parents house so they will be waiting for me and my RG to come home. Still gonna shoot for Christmas, but its lookin more like Valentines Day.

Yeah we'll I think we all miss out deadlines... u get it all done... Just get home and one piece at a time.