Another 26" Bagger by VicBaggers

V

VicBaggers

lorne buis buildf 020.jpgHere is a 2013 'Victory Cross Country. We have started another build for a customer in Canada. He saw our bike and wanted one very close to what we have. So we are building him one. Please note that the customer wants one much like ours.

V

VicBaggers

lorne buis buildf 026.jpg
Brad Bole will be adding the paint to this machine. His name may sound familiar to you he painted the Lucas Oil chopper that was raffled off at Sturgis this year.

V

VicBaggers

lorne buis build 012.jpg
A new 26" wheel from Gorby Machine. His stuff is first class.

V

VicBaggers

lorne buis buildf 045.jpg
The bike has started to change shape a little.

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Staff member
Chop Chop!!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

V

VicBaggers

lorne buis build 015.jpg
Upper frame is off, shroud, forks, rocker covers, primary cover, cam cover, forks, shifter and brake levers, pulley cover, exhaust covers all will undergo powdercoating. The rear will be lowered 3" and the exhaust will be upgraded. A Lloyds fuel controller will be added along with VicBaggers custom upper frame, handlebars, windshield, license plate relocation kit, bagfillers. New grips and mirrors will also put some finishing touches on this fine machine. An ipod docking station will be added in the saddlebag for some highway tunes.

V

VicBaggers

Are you familiar with Gorby Machine? He is out of Myrtle Beach..

V

VicBaggers

He makes alot of wheels and other custom parts too. He has been around for awhile, just making stuff for major companies. A little bit here and there. PM, renegade and a few others I do believe. He produces for Harley and Victory.

V

VicBaggers

We offer his wheels for our customers and he currently is not selling to the public, just through dealers and retail merchants. We could probably save you a bundle on shipping alone tho. Could definately see if we could hook you up. I do believe he can offer a 30". He just got another new machine. Are you in the market for a 30? Chrome or contrast cut? I know he sends his wheels all the way to Cali to be chromed.... So obviously they are a bit more...

V

VicBaggers

completed build pics 032.jpg
Rocker covers back on,, nice and shiney too...

V

VicBaggers

completed build pics 037.jpg
We sanded down the tips on the Ness clutch cover put the bearings, seals and clutch lever back together and was ready for install. Cam cover received similiar treatment..

V

VicBaggers

completed build pics 046.jpg
Installed you can see how the clutch cover looks just llike the Jugs.. Plus I like to look at Jugs...

V

VicBaggers

completed build pics 008.jpg
VicBaggers.com custom upper frame assembly.. Stretched and raked specifically for the 26. Had to add a set of highway bar mounts, customer decided he wanted to run them... We obliged..

Last edited by a moderator:
V

VicBaggers

completed build pics 053.jpg
Custom frame installed available at VicBaggers.com.. It is stretched 1.5 inches and raked for the 26"

Latest posts