And it's Bikeweek

HarleyCruiser

Site Supporter
We made our annual pilgrimage down to pay tribute to the black and chrome yesterday. The weather has blessed the gathering with heavenly weather to reward the attendees, who showed up in what seemed to be record numbers, more than I had seen in years. We did the loop going in and out, got out T-shirt and went home, glad to have made the journey, but glad to be away from the madness.

Last edited:

JRandall

Site Supporter
Agree that a lot of people seem to be here but Main Street last night was more like a Monday night instead of a Saturday night. Seemed to be pretty slow for a weekend to me anyway couldn’t figure it out with all the traffic that seemed to be here earlier in the day.

What happened to the vendors on Beach st?

dicktracy13

I haven't been to Daytona bike week since 1998. I tend to steer clear of the big rallies anymore. One place I haven't been but plain to go and most likely not during the rally is Sturgis would love to ride the roads but not with all the other people. I might go at the tail end of the rally and stay after everyone leaves. Kind of antisocial now a days.

repsol69

Site Supporter
Agree that a lot of people seem to be here but Main Street last night was more like a Monday night instead of a Saturday night. Seemed to be pretty slow for a weekend to me anyway couldn’t figure it out with all the traffic that seemed to be here earlier in the day.

What happened to the vendors on Beach st?
We were wondering the same thing about Beach St.

repsol69

Site Supporter
We were up just the last weekend....was lucky enough to get the bike in this show ...Great time great peeps..

Latest posts