American chopper

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Buggy

One of THE 150!
I watch it ,but when is it gona be over? I think they (discovery)could do a better show with all the builders and styles going on especially now with whats goin on with baggers. When will discovery figure it out? Am I alone in thinking this ? They are played out IMO

808Bagger

I watch it ,but when is it gona be over? I think they (discovery)could do a better show with all the builders and styles going on especially now with whats goin on with baggers. When will discovery figure it out? Am I alone in thinking this ? They are played out IMO

I agree, "baddest bagger build off!" between all the shops. A lot of shops customizing Baggers so they could make a grand prix competition.

ramnj

One of THE 150!
American Chopper = Family drama...little bike building.

Stopped watching it long time ago.

808Bagger

American Chopper = Family drama...little bike building.

Stopped watching it long time ago.

Did you hear tho? Mickey wants to quit the show, aww!

Last edited:

coolerman69

One of THE 150!
I think 808 needs his own show...............Call it "How Many Ways To Build A Bike".......the same bike! LOL!

Stone King

Don't really watch at all. Theme bikes are a thing of the past to me. It's just some companys that want publicity and something to sit in their lobby.
But until the ratings drop they will keep making the show lol.

Now if they did a biker build off like before but Bagger edition, that would be kick ass!!

808Bagger

Omg, wasted 1hr of my life that ill never get back, watching Occ! Mickey is such a big baby! Some of these bikes are just "Wtf!" if these bikes cost so much $, wouldnt you think the throttle, clutch, brake lines be all internal? Time to watch Hawaii 5-0 i guess!

FSTBGR

I think in order to have a build off show anymore, tv companies want all that gay shit cause there is honestly not enough real riders to keep a real show going......after occ, there could never be a normal show with bad ass dudes like jesse james, billy lane, indian larry......dudes that build mechanical bikeim so sick of seeing dudes thar own bikes in vegas where I lives that haul ass..........it would have to have some sort of drama and the baggers would have to look too outrageous and not ridable....thats what people wanna see...no one will put a show out as cool as the jesse james motorcycle mania builds......i like anything built strong and can be beat.....and rip hard......i love alot of styles but if it can be RIDEN.......park it next to a dumpster.......im so sick of being around occ type of dudes....there everywhere in vegas....

Slowbagger

Site Supporter
I think most people are watching the show for the drama. If it was just about the bikes nobody would be watching the show. I hope they build a bigger sometime because I want to see what they could actually come up with.