Americade Rally 2012 Lake George, NY

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

thecort

I just got back from the rally & we had a blast. While my wife has been riding with me for years, It's the first time she went to a rally, though. She'd loved it!
Here's some pics.
I have my Choppedbaggers sweatshirt on for this one...

Tap it!

SUAVE

Hell yea!! It's good to take the ol lady out once in a while!! Glad y'all had a blast too! Bike looks good!

thecort

Thanks bro. Yeah Taking her helps when I want to go back out again with the boys lol

Tap it!

thecort

Hey bruh looks like you guys had a ball. I went to the ROT rally in Austin, Tx without the wife the same weekend and had a helleva good time.

Yeah we had a good time. I just booked my hotel room for Ocean City,MD in Sept & I'll be booking a room for Biketoberfest down in Daytona, within the next week or two, not sure though. I may stay at my parents house in Orlando, but it's an hour drive to Daytona from there. Decisions decisions!

Tap it!

fame2

One of THE 150!
bike looks great man....i may be hitting up delmarva again this year...i'll let you know..we can link up

customglide

I went down twice this year just for the day. Poured the whole time! Still a good ride though. Nice bike!

thecort

I'm thinking you went early in the week, right?

Thanks for the compliment!

You should come to OC, MD next week. A bunch of us are going.
Search "Delmarva Bike Week"

Tap it!

thecort

That's what great about it. Most people there actually ride! lol Beautiful scenery too.

Latest posts