almost home.......

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

FSTBGR

in less than a month ill b back on my ride I just had fully customized while deployed to Afghanistan....i cant wait, pretty much did everything but paint.......two more lil things to accomplish and itll b done....soundz installing my system in sturgis and then I just need to install the CVO rear fender set up......i love all the bikes on here but I like my bike lookin more like a hot rodded out ride....im curious what u guys will think of it......

12 RGC denim black
TMANN stage 4 107 nikasil cyl.
660 cams, SE adj pushhrods, S&S roller rockers
high output oil pump, Woods lifters, SE 58mm TB
bigger fuel injectors, thunderheader 2/1 wrapped
big II sucker, yaxles, yafterburner cow bells, ign. cover, shift linkage,
turn signal illiminators, cycle visions blinker bezel, PM grips
14" MX Tbars with metal mulisha mx pad, custom made carbon fiber hand gaurds I made myself
black pearl hidden lines, SMC 21/18 poker wheel set up with avon venoms, pm latches, banana boards
pm brake lever, pm shifter, all chrome powdercoated gloss black
yaffe wrap front fender,front lowered an 1"......
should b a nasty lookin bike......

Last edited:

SUAVE

Thanks for your service. Hell yea sounds like a sick project! Any pics?

Last edited:

FSTBGR

Thanks for your service. Hell yea sounds like a sick project! Any pics?

yeah I have pics but some are crappy...my builder is a great mechanic....not such a photographer........plus...how do I upload pics? never uploaded any....i dont have any finished due to the fact its not done....waiting on matching rear brake disc,shift linkage and west coat tbars sent me cable throttle bars instead of tbw bars....they were great handling it though...fixed it all for free...and my gauges from the vendor on this site...led´s added too them....

FSTBGR

It doesn't matter about us..it's all about you! Thankyou for your service.

i dont really care if people like it or not....everyone has their own style......theres alot of the same type of bikes on this site...stretched bags, necks...big wheels....all are bad ass for sure and would love to have one if I could afford both....just not my style for my only bike.......because of that im anxious to see what you guys think of my vision....i dont mind negative comments as long as their not bashing my bike hardcore.......rather have compliments obviously.....either way I like feed back as anyone else does....

dbell66253

One of THE 150!
Sounds like it's going to be really nice, main thing is that you're happy with it, post pics when you can, thanks for your service.

FSTBGR

This is a couple days after picking it up....

these are some pics my boy sent me, he is in the process of giving it some tender love and care while i'm gone....not much of a photographer for sure.....but when its done and i get home, i'll take some sick pics and repost them....

Last edited:

FSTBGR

cant wait to see these on my bike, 14" west coast MX Tbars, got a sick metal mulisha mx pad that is black and red to match my bike and a set of sick carbon fiber handgaurds I made out here....they came out sick as [email protected]

smokenjoep01

This looks very interesting. I like your choice of parts so far. Cant wait to see it finished with those bars. Thank You for your service.

SUAVE

i dont really care if people like it or not....everyone has their own style......theres alot of the same type of bikes on this site...stretched bags, necks...big wheels....all are bad ass for sure and would love to have one if I could afford both....just not my style for my only bike.......because of that im anxious to see what you guys think of my vision....i dont mind negative comments as long as their not bashing my bike hardcore.......rather have compliments obviously.....either way I like feed back as anyone else does....

Man I'm gonna love this build! I'm into motocross big!! Can wait to see those bars man. Some rental grips and mid controls with mx pegs would be sick too!

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Interesting build, look forward to seeing the progress!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

FSTBGR

Man I'm gonna love this build! I'm into motocross big!! Can wait to see those bars man. Some rental grips and mid controls with mx pegs would be sick too!

I raced dirtbikes my whole life and love the rodded out Street glides and road glides so I kinda mixed the two flavors. I'm more excited to see my hand gaurds on this bike then anything, I must have spent 20hrs molding these things out of carbon fiber, alot of sanding and resin filling until I realized I couldn't make it look nice with just resin so I had my boy send me over some 800 grit sand paper and some clear coat and then they came out FING amazing......Its funny because people are gonna be like WTF does he have a dirt bike pad on his bike for.....my reply...........simply, cause I can...HHAHAHAHHA

I think you can get away with ay look on the RG and it'll come off Kool! Cant wait to see pics. And just like all of the other folks here said, Thanx for your service! Built a bike as my small tribute to my fellow service members!

FSTBGR

I think you can get away with ay look on the RG and it'll come off Kool! Cant wait to see pics. And just like all of the other folks here said, Thanx for your service! Built a bike as my small tribute to my fellow service members!

Yeah, your bike is cool as hell......I'm not currently in, did 15 and bounced out, i'm actually more involved as a contractor then ever now....i'm over here more than home it seems at times.....We keep spec ops Army dudes very safe from high in the sky.....so i'm not in but still doing my part...just getting paid a lil more now....

FSTBGR

This is one of the hand gaurds I made before I wet sanded it and clear coated it making it look much better. This is with just the resin.....

Zach

Site Supporter
Can't wait to see it. Sounds like just my style. I love the 26" bikes too, but my heart is in something I can beat on. LOL

I've wanted those MX T-Bars since they came out. Trying to talk my Dad in to putting them on his RG right now. I'm hoping he does and then doesn't like it so I can swap him my bars. LOL. Those hand guards look great man. Hurry up and get back here so you can ride it and take some good pics.

Zach

fame2

One of THE 150!
same here with the mx...been into it my whole life....i think ur bike is gonna come out so sick...i like how you incorporated the mx with ur bagger

Latest posts