Alaska or bust

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

slothy

Balls
where i was suppose to go this year, but poor planning and budget preventing that. prob wouldnt have done the dalton for the sake of having to clean my bike lol

RainmanCS

I have a buddy who did 30 days New Jersey to Alaska and back, about 15 years ago. He rode his Softail and his girlfriend rode his Fatboy. He washed crud off those bikes for a month.

88 Paladin

Been as far as British Columbia. Next time that way gonna get the ferry in Seattle or BC and get up to Alaska. Yeah that Dalton's a muther.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2

fame2

One of THE 150!
I saw a couple in sturgis that rode from alaska. Their bikes looked like they were covered in all sorts of shit

coolerman69

One of THE 150!
Just got off the phone with him and they just spent $20 each at a car wash tryin to get them recognizable.artic circle.JPG8821781.JPG8821794.JPG8821776.JPG
I saw a couple in sturgis that rode from alaska. Their bikes looked like they were covered in all sorts of shit

AKPrice

One of THE 150!
Everyone up here hates the gas prices. When produce so much oil yet have one of the highest gas prices. Ever couple days I fill up my diesel truck I feel like I should cry

AKPrice

One of THE 150!
We get a dividend each year. last year was around 1400 I think. Diesel up there is more than likely 6 bucks a gallon

Latest posts