Akrapovic Open Exhaust

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

STACKS

What's up guys. I was wondering is anyone running this exhaust on a bagger. I plan on ordering one shortly but I would love to have some feedback on it first. I have searched the Internet but can't find a full picture of one on a bagger. If anyone has a picture of one on a bike please post it.

STACKS

I'm new here, I searched his posts but did not find anything. I probably missed it, do you have any idea what thread it was in.

thecort

Hopefully Daperformance doesnt mind...Here it is

Tap it!

STACKS

I will post pictures and let you know how it sounds. For the price compared to some of the other what I call sidewinder type exhausts I have to try it out. I like the fact that you can buy a quiet insert if it is to loud and Akrapovic usually makes good power on everything else so we will see how it goes.

thecort

How much is it? I just closed up the exhaust opening in my bags so I might get a new set of pipes

Tap it!

DAPERFORMANCE

Extreme Vendor
i got one on my bike cort posted. it made great horsepower and tq on dyno, specially for a short pipe. most short pipes i have ran are horrible for dyno #'s. i actually made pretty close to the same numbers i have made with 2 into 1 pipes of same motor builds. very happy with it. the build is incredible. the welds are like no other harley pipe. the pipe is like the same quality u see on jap bike exhaust. way better. sound deep and crisp, little loud, but when ur cruising not that bad

smokenjoep01

i got one on my bike cort posted. it made great horsepower and tq on dyno, specially for a short pipe. most short pipes i have ran are horrible for dyno #'s. i actually made pretty close to the same numbers i have made with 2 into 1 pipes of same motor builds. very happy with it. the build is incredible. the welds are like no other harley pipe. the pipe is like the same quality u see on jap bike exhaust. way better. sound deep and crisp, little loud, but when ur cruising not that bad
What size motor?

dmen

I found them on morepowerracing.com for 659.96 and they have dynojet power commanders for 276.thay can set up the dynojet for your app befor they ship

AddictJ

One of THE 150!
think i might order these, not really many short pipes like this, sinister, yaffe are the only ones that ome to mind. is there any other short pipes out there that im missing?

Latest posts