Air tanks

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

e9turbo

Site Supporter
I was just wondering those of you that are running air tank for faster raising, and air shifter possibly. How much do you fill your tanks to in PSI "not BAR" and how much CU feet do you need.

The reason for this question is I have at my disposal some tanks that are 2 CU feet @ 500 PSI. That are much lighter than the Carbon Fiber paint ball tank that I was going to use. and some what nicer fit under bag.

And I do have about four tanks so let me know. If any bodys is interested

Free plus shipping to you...

all the best to you guys

E9 Turbo

I am going to post a picture of it so thanks for reminding me.

Marc

""The Chopped Baggers Guy""
Not really hard. Need a safety valve, pressure switch, bung to compressor, bung to system. You choose size, some use 1/8 some use 1/4". I have 1/4 front, 1/4 to the rear regulator then tees to 1/8 rear shocks

e9turbo

Site Supporter
Bill I was going to run the carbon fiber paintball tank but now I am going to run the silver longer one. I don't think I am going to need a 4500 psi rated tank.
The more pressure you put into tank the more volume you have as air does compress.

Last edited:

Bill

I used to own some shit!
I'll be doing the same on the Red Sled, waiting for both ends to air up gets old...

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Marc

""The Chopped Baggers Guy""
Bill I was going to run the carbon fiber paintball tank but now I am going to run the silver longer one. I don't think I am going to need a 4500 psi rated tank.
The more pressure you put into tank the more volume you have as air does compress.

You're right it does compress, but.. If you run the front air 101 type, it takes 120psi. If you run a arnott.095 it only makes 120psi. On the rear it takes between 65-90psi, depending 1 up, or two up, or if you're big even more. So yes 120psi is way more volume when released to the atmosphere, but it's 1:1 for front, and 2:1 and less for rear.

So a tank rated for 4500 want do any good unless you can produce that type pressure. 150psi would do fine.

e9turbo

Site Supporter
Four more tanks left

I think I am letting them go for 20 plus shipping

Let me know

Or what the hell just pay for shipping I dont like to stock pile stuff when I dont need it.

Good tank mine fits perfect under bag

All the best in your builds

Daniel
Family Man