Air ride parts on its way!

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Baddd bagger

Moderator and Buddy.
Just ordered all my air ride parts today from the compressor and dump valve and air guage to shocks and bushings, Can't wait to start tearing stuff apart and seeing the final product :sifone:

Bill

I used to own some shit!
I just ordered the shocks yesterday!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

BIG TIME BAGGER

I'm picking up my shocks today. Trading out the arnott shocks after riding my buddy's RK I put the Monroe's on. Way smoother!!!

dumpster0621

Bill, heads up on the change out, you will have to use the white line they provide with the monroes to run to your dump valve, you can't use the arnott lines, they are too big, they wont work properly with the shock fittings. I got into it last night and realized I had to stop and get some more pressure fittings for the new hose.

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Bill, heads up on the change out, you will have to use the white line they provide with the monroes to run to your dump valve, you can't use the arnott lines, they are too big, they wont work properly with the shock fittings. I got into it last night and realized I had to stop and get some more pressure fittings for the new hose.

Yup, Arnott uses 4mm at the lines and the Monroes use 1/8".

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

thecort

You'll love it Daryl. I'm planning on coming up to the Box tonight. I'll show it to you.

Tap it!

Baddd bagger

Moderator and Buddy.
Hey cort, my buddy on here did and loves it but he mounted it in the side compartment where the abs would be and didn't use a guage like I'm going to do so it will be cool to see ur setup, what time do u think ur heading up? Hit me up when your on ur way :cheers2:

Latest posts