Air ride by Xotic...anyone use before?

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Baddd bagger

Moderator and Buddy.
There's a whole post on here about an air ride kit that a lot of people are using and my self included that's an excellent kit and plenty of travel

Ride it like you stole it!

ScrubCycles

9.25-9.75 is the norm for most air rides as far as lowest. Most people will not raise their bike an extra inch over stock, so thats not that big of a deal to me. The price is good, at 499, but for around $50.00 more you could get the arnott System with a 5 year warranty.

bynum

That looks like all the same parts used in the DIY system on here in the "Air Ride 101" thread.
Should be able to buy all the parts for about 1/2 that price

crutter

Site Supporter
That looks to be the same kit a lot of guys here, including myself, are running except it costs twice as much. Check out the thread air ride 101 for a parts list

smooothone23

so it is bag lenght that is the main component of it sitting at it lowest, not the shocks themselves?

Bill

I used to own some shit!
so it is bag lenght that is the main component of it sitting at it lowest, not the shocks themselves?

It is both, do the home made air ride. Then if your not happy and you have room add lowering blocks.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Coach

08 and older with the stock 16 out back 2" lowering blocks and 4" extended bags with the DIY air ride and your on the ground. Im assuming 09 and newer is very close even with the 17 out back. I have an 06 with and 18 out back and im an inch offf the ground with the air dumped. Btw the DIY is the shit and half the price. I have done my bike and three others since finding it here and it works great. Just one of the many reasons this site kicks ass!