Last edited:

coolerman69

One of THE 150!
Larrys air 034.jpgLarrys air 028.jpg
Air line and shock fittings come with the shocks

Larrys air 027.jpg
Teflon tape the threads

Larrys air 032.jpgLarrys air 033.jpg
Slide ferrule past the end of the tubing before you insert into the fitting to tighten. This will help prevent leaks.

thecort

Can you give me a list of all the parts needed for this set up. I don't feel like reading through all these pages. Thanks! Lmfao!

Nice job Robert!

Tap it!

coolerman69

One of THE 150!
Sure give me your credit card and I'll order it all and ship it to you!
Can you give me a list of all the parts needed for this set up. I don't feel like reading through all these pages. Thanks! Lmfao!

Nice job Robert!

Tap it!

coolerman69

One of THE 150!
Ok guys if you have a stock HK stereo with the cb module still installed the compressor will not work as pictured above. tha mount has to come off and the compressor rotated 180* from above position

coolerman69

One of THE 150!
Larrys air 035.jpgLarrys air 036.jpgLarrys air 037.jpg
I left the stock airlines in place as an emergency backup. Re-attach to the shocks and break out the hand pump

coolerman69

One of THE 150!
No but it was only completed thurs. Bike leaves on a 3500 mile trip friday so we'll find out. I dont see it affecting the stereo, its very light so weight isn't an issue and it only runs for a few seconds so it shouldnt be a problem.

coolerman69

One of THE 150!
No problem. I was doing another install and decided it would be easy to take some pics that might answer some questions. I had the shocks on for a couple of weeks so I didn't get any pics of the mods to the shocks themselves.

coolerman69

One of THE 150!
Thanks toosons. I thought it would be a good go-to for those not wanting to do any research for themselves lol