Adding a 21 to my 2012 SG and have a question.

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Joebagger

Site Supporter
Hello all, I'am starting off small with a 21 up front and wanted to know what will I need to mount it with stock fender? The wheel of choice will be a Glenndyne Design G4. Thanks for all your help!$(KGrHqF,!hsE7EzK)OScBO78NjdcWg~~60_58[1].jpg

tboner

when I had a 21" on a OEM fender I just drilled out the back mounting holes a tad so I could tilt the fender so it was level with the ground...........looks better IMO.

wtf6316

Man If your going with a Glenndyne Wheel. Go ahead and do a 23. For the money if you decide to upgrade later on there might not be a market for a used 21 of there price. But if you want a 21 no fender modifications need to be done on some fenders. Some need to be drilled out a small amount but others dont. Depends on your fender. That is what I have read on multiple posts. just my .02 but you do have good taste. I just got off the phone with him.

thecort

Just make sure to hike up the rear of the fender as much as you can while tightening up the rear mounting bolts.
Having the tire being able to turn freely on the jack isn't enough. Dont forget the tire expands at speed.

Tap it!