About us and what we do.

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Audiowerks Custom Cycles

Extreme Vendor
Audiowerks has been in business going on 7 years. We bought out the previous owner after 12 years of working for them. We continued building some of the best sounding and looking stereo systems around. One of my other passions was customizing cars and trucks. Which included building a few with complete air ride, suicide doors, custom bodywork and paint. Approximately 5 years ago I was approached by a new customer to build him a custom audio system on his 07 street glide. With Baggers not as popular as they are now it was a challenge to say the least. After completing the bike we could have never imagined the response. We became flooded with customer wanting audio upgrades. Then along came a curve ball...... A customer saw some of the custom cars we had built and painted and wanted to customize his 05 Screamin Eagle with stretched bags and fender along with a few other touches. We painted the new parts with the stock colors and scheme. Low and behold the bike left our shop for Daytona Bike week where it took 1st place in a Bagger contest the American Iron was putting on. Several months later the bike was featured on the cover of a December issue of the magazine. At this point we realized that this could be a big part of our business. It has been since then. We do everything in house from raked frames and custom paint to air ride suspension and custom body work. Here are a few examples of the bikes we have done.

2005 Screamin Eagle Ultra (this is the bike from above that started it all)

2010 Street Glide
Raked frame, Arnott Aldan air ride, Metal sport 3D 26", sinister front fender, Corbin chin spoiler, MRI gas tank, Trask turbo kit, Bad dad bags and fender.
We are currently performing a complete facelift of this bike and I will post pics as the built takes shape.

2010 Road Glide (the bike is currently on the cover of Urban Bagger with a 23" front wheel) it has since been raked
Raked frame, Arnott Alan air ride, Renegade Yukon 26", Our double din inner upgrade, and many other parts including 3 pairs of Hertz Hi Energy 6x9's, Hi Energy XL components, 2 arc 4 channel amps, and a Kenwood double din and a ton of airbrushing.

2005 Road Glide (this bike was on the cover of Baggers Magazine)
We are also in the middle of changing a few things on this bike, longer bags, our double din inner fairing, V&H sure shots, and more airbrushing.

2005 Road King (this bike is the King Glide bike featured in Urban Bagger)
This bike has a lot of work done to it. We completely transformed this bike into a Road Glide. Everything works as if it spent its life as a RG. From the wire harness to the gauges it all works.not to mention the paint job is a PPG viberance color Ruby Slipper.

2010 Road Glide

Here are a few pics of simple jobs we have done

2007 Softail

2008 Street Glide

2010 Street Glide

2006 Road Glide

Big Evil

Site Supporter
Is that ceramic, or powdercoat on the exhaust of the evil leprechaun?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Big Evil

Site Supporter
Matt, that's just paint?
No issues with flaking due to heat,?

Big Evil

Site Supporter
Matt,
Are those painted heat Shields, or the actual pipe?

Audiowerks Custom Cycles

Extreme Vendor
Matt,
Are those painted heat Shields, or the actual pipe?

Painted heat shields. To be honest he never road the bike this. It was for a show. However if you check out one of Camtechs guys bikes the burgundy one the also painted the heat shields and it's held up well. Only discoloration was on the rear cylinder about 6" from the head and it's slight.

Audiowerks Custom Cycles

Extreme Vendor
Here are a few things we have had going on recently.

CVO came in for bars, full audio, painted inner fairing to match since Harley painted it gloss black and not spiced rum like it should have been.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361150453.532720.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361150548.561303.jpg

2010 Road Glide getting 26'd.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361150582.325024.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361150631.377296.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361150648.086676.jpg

Latest posts