A.B.S question

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Baddd bagger

Moderator and Buddy.
I have a b s on my 09 street glide and was thinking of taking it off has anyone ever done this or can it be done with out going to a dealer? D

slothy

Balls
I think the abs Bearing is wider than non abs. So you would need a spacer made since I'd think the non abs spacer is setup for the non abs bearing thickness.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

pickardbaggerparts

Extreme Vendor
no need to remove abs bearing... Just measure the thickness of your abs sensor that you are going to remove and make a spacer that size. The sensor acts as a spacer on the left side as well, so it's no big deal...

Baddd bagger

Moderator and Buddy.
That's kind of what I thought but what about getting rid of the module and all the wires so the light doesn't blink or do u just remove the fuse in the box

thecort

Wait a minute, let me get this straight...You want to get rid of your entire ABS System because your compressor bulges your fairing??? Reposition the compressor!!!! Must be an Eagles fan! Lmfao!!!

JK bro. You need me to come up there & help you out?

Tap it!

Baddd bagger

Moderator and Buddy.
Real nice Paul don't make fun cause I'm an eagles fan and proud of it! Lol, I was just thinking of it cause it was pushing on the fairing I have it in the best spot possible believe me, after riding a couple of times now it's settled into a good spot so for now I will leave it, u know ur always welcome to come up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts