93 Shadow VT1100 Bagger

Shadow_Bagger

Been posting some updates in my intro thread. Thought I'd start a separate thread for the build. Been working on this with my son for his first bike. Anyway, here are some pics...

Current state of the build. Just about ready for some paint.

IMG_1340.jpg

IMG_1339.jpg

IMG_1343.jpg

Prior to going Bagger, here is the bike Phase I Mod...

IMG_0816.jpg

Shadow_Bagger

Thought I'd post a couple more recent pics. It may not be a show bike, but it's fun to ride!

Added a sound system for some tunes. My son is pretty happy with it so far.

Ndlax59

Bike looks great! hows that sound system? I might install some sharks on my bike just for some tunes, nothing special.

Shadow_Bagger

Honestly sounds pretty good for the price and the fact that they're 3" speakers. Plenty good enough to blast tunes while rollin down the road. Now, they don't compare to the the systems on my Wing or Street Glide, but they'll get the job done. I installed the Kuryakyn system. Good luck!

Bike looks great! hows that sound system? I might install some sharks on my bike just for some tunes, nothing special.

Shadow_Bagger

Just a couple more recent pics. Wasn't sure whether to leave the sissy bar naked or put a passenger backrest. Finally decided to put on a backrest. Fun bike. Looks good. Rides good. Sounds good. Not bad for a budget Bagger.

IMG_0027.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

IMG_0028.jpg

Shadow_Bagger

Well, it’s been a while since posting here. My son is still enjoying the Shadow Bagger. This winter built some custom speaker pods for the Memphis Shades batwing for some Kicker 5.25” speakers.
316F14FA-9570-4ED2-AF35-BD1023C55A7C.jpeg
958DD855-46F4-47FD-8F44-682AE29D411D.jpeg
20530734-62F5-4732-81EE-D58CF4FFAD68.jpeg

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
Agree I love the flat black look.
Would be interesting to see what you could do with a Triumph Rocket III.

This one was just a first bike for my son. It was a fun project, and he's digging it for now. Looking for something for the next build... been looking pretty hard at starting with a Triumph Rocket III. We'll see.
A buddy has a Rocket III that is an intense bike. I'd love to see a Scrambler- I mean I know we just met and all but I can already tell you want me to be giddy with excitement :)

Just kidding happiness is unbecoming in a marine

Latest posts