9 Dead in Massive Biker Shootout in Waco

NFADL

ROT Rally is just a few weeks out, going to be interesting. I'm glad I'm not at the campgrounds this year

OneSlickGlide

Site Supporter
This shit is all over the news today. Talk about bad publicity for bikers.

The media is gonna go all feeding frenzy over this.

Zach

Site Supporter
It is what it is. I'm frustrated by the angle some reports are taking blaming Twin Peaks for not preventing this. Shit was going to go down regardless. Don't blame the restaurant management for this. That's just stupid.

Zach

2007 road king

Really?? People are Blaming the restaurant employees for this taking place? WOW. That's absolutely ridicules. Sad for sure.
Glad no bystanders got hurt but also prayers go out to the families of the ones that died that day. I'm sue there's a lot more affected by there deaths then just a Biker Outlaw dyeing.

Zach

Site Supporter
Yep. Apparently the cops got tipped off something was brewing and told the management of the restaurant they should cancel the event. They refused and the article I read had the police chief basically saying this potentially could have been avoided. Sounds like it was a CoC meeting that brought everyone to that location. If that's the case that is pretty wild. That's usually considered neutral ground.

Either way, if the restaurant cancelled this would have happened somewhere else. Nothing was going to prevent it IMO.

Zach

Really?? People are Blaming the restaurant employees for this taking place? WOW. That's absolutely ridicules. Sad for sure.
Glad no bystanders got hurt but also prayers go out to the families of the ones that died that day. I'm sue there's a lot more affected by there deaths then just a Biker Outlaw dyeing.

NFADL

Very interesting read. I have read this in several other places as well.

The large number of other clubs headed to the area were headed to the CoC that wasn't scheduled to start for another 45 minutes
http://www.agingrebel.com/12873

LARGECARTRANSPORT

Yep. Apparently the cops got tipped off something was brewing and told the management of the restaurant they should cancel the event. They refused and the article I read had the police chief basically saying this potentially could have been avoided. Sounds like it was a CoC meeting that brought everyone to that location. If that's the case that is pretty wild. That's usually considered neutral ground.

Either way, if the restaurant cancelled this would have happened somewhere else. Nothing was going to prevent it IMO.

Zach
U are exactly right. Usually our CoC meetings are completely neutral. We never speak club business at these functions. It was a straight up ambush as soon as we arrived in the parking lot. Police had been tipped off that it might happen, but the one time they have correct intel...they didnt bother telling both sides. I dont agree with placing blame on Twin Peaks because they knew they would be at capacity and makin that money all day. The Cock-sacs are not part of CoC and they were just feeling froggy i guess. They lost 8...we lost 1. That one though happened to be a great friend, brother and father. Sorry for the rant...just sick of hearing so much mis-information on the web in the last 24 hours...finally got to me. Believe half the stuff u read and if you hear that POS Waco spokesman at his news conference's claiming this and that, just know it aint all true.

Last edited:

CHAINSAW

Site Supporter Until The World Stops Spinning!
U are exactly right. Usually our CoC meetings are completely neutral. We never speak club business at these functions. It was a straight up ambush as soon as we arrived in the parking lot. Police had been tipped off that it might happen, but the one time they have correct intel...they didnt bother telling both sides. I dont agree with placing blame on Twin Peaks because they knew they would be at capacity and makin that money all day. The Cock-sacs are not part of CoC and they were just feeling froggy i guess. They lost 8...we lost 1. That one though happened to be a great friend, brother and father. Sorry for the rant...just sick of hearing so much mis-information on the web in the last 24 hours...finally got to me. Believe half the stuff u read and if you hear that POS Waco spokesman at his news conference's claiming this and that, just know it aint all true.
Sorry for your loss

Zach

Site Supporter
Very sorry for your loss man.

Zach

BlueMountain

so the cops shot everyone who hadda knife? sounds right "fascism" strikes again blames bikers as usual

DSmoke

Thanks for setting the story straight for us, sorry for your loss.

e9turbo

Site Supporter

Sorry for your loss. Been at a lot of COC meetings, sorry to hear this went down and the way it went down.

Latest posts