78 FLH Cholo Shovel

JumpStreet

I typically build skinny 70s inspires choppers but the past year or so I've been obsessed with old school cholo shovels. I picked up this 78. It's the best running shovel I've owned. I started making a few changes over the past couple months and now I'm getting ready to do the damn thing with it. My night time hustle is JumpStreet Customs. I've ran this business for years and cater custom parts to the chopper crowd. I want to start doing bars and foot controls, along with other parts geared more towards the sled style of bikes. Anyways here's some pics of my 78 I've dubbed "Los Locos".

Attachments

Last edited:

JumpStreet

I've started to collect some parts for its face lift. The seat was made by my buddy PJ at Ranger Leather in tx. I just snagged these NOS Prolift air ride shocks for the rear 3" of travel. I'll be doing some of Marc's Pistons up front.

Attachments

JumpStreet

Here's a peek at what I typically build. I have a parts line that I do too. Sell and ship stuff all over the world. The chopper scene has gotten super lame over the passed couple years so it's been nice to have a breath of fresh air and work on something new.

Attachments

ElGiganteJake

dig those XS parts. Been on the lookout for one for a couple of years but haven't yet found anything in my area. Nice vicla, and that seat is DAMN!

Latest posts