7* neck/7* trees...26" wheel

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

spoole

7* neck/7* trees...26" wheel, I just called HHI and the say it should work fine, in fact they have done a couple. Does anyone here have any experience with this or some pictures they could share?

WanaRyd Wheels

Extreme Vendor
Welcome to Chopped Spoole! Let me know as you go through your process of pricing out different tree rake kits, more than happy to help you out - Shoot me a PM if you are looking for pricing on any HHI parts as we get them at a discount.

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Thanks, I see that there is alot of willingness to help on this site.

I can't think of anyone off the top of my head with that setup, you may be the first on our forum.

There seems to be a little bit of wiggle room in the tree/neck debate, so if that's the route you want to go I say go for it...

If you are looking for that stuffed look you could always tack the neck on and see how it looks with the frontend mounted prior to any serious welding. That way if you have clearance issues you could take it all off and resell.

Last edited:

DAPERFORMANCE

Extreme Vendor
Its gonna make the frame sit higher. Than u would have to lower front forks with bumb stops and its gonna ride like shit..... Not to mention ur trail will be off

Latest posts