30's - cheap

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

slothy

Balls
not sure if anyone seen, but aaron over @ glenndyne is offering a few 30's for around 2300 bucks as a intro price...... check his face book

Last edited:

808Bagger

thats sounds good, im ready to start on new build and going with a 30.....

Just curious, why didn't you just sell the trees and rim to make yours a 30? And also get the necessary parts to make it happen? Did you actually make money of the sell of your bike? Was it a salvage title? Just curious...Cause your bike was already there and beautiful...

Last edited:

frito

Site Supporter
Yeah made some good money,I already have another 12 roadglide to build , instead of redoing that one ,just want to do,another completely , different colors,etc

T

Thomason Performance

yeah - the new blanks from all american should be available in a few weeks. It will bring the price of 30's down tremendously - they just won't be full 3D style. They'll be like the traditional flat web we normally work with - just 1" thick - so it will allow for existing designs to work with it and open up to some new ones as well. Aaron makes beautiful wheels, good for him on being fair with his intro price.

motorhead

Arron is a God his parts and wheels are top notch! Hes Untouchable! I wish i had the money to spend on one. It suck being broke! :( good luck for u that get one!

SUAVE

Man I feel like I got into the 26 game too late with the 30s coming and now being priced closer to my price range..... Anyone want to buy a 26??..... Lol

808Bagger

Man I feel like I got into the 26 game too late with the 30s coming and now being priced closer to my price range..... Anyone want to buy a 26??..... Lol

Lol you know you're gonna have to cut with that wheel right? Don't sweat it bro, 26 is the shit still, so is 21" and 23"ers...

SUAVE

Lol na I can't do a 30 for a long longgggg while. The day I would order a thirty is probably the day I sign divorce papers cause my wife would probably leave me lol

SUAVE

OT: i watched your youtube video of your friend sleeping and scaring the shit outa him with the semi being pulled lol.

Yea I was for sure he was gonna wake up cause I hauled ass to get up close to it. I couldn't pass it up lol. As soon as he realized it was being pulled he proceeded to punch me. Not to smart when I'm the driver!! Lol

Latest posts