30" Road Glide question

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

keebee

For those that are going to a 30" on their Road Glide who makes the fender and molded fairing as one like you see with Sinister industries and a couple other companies? I just like the no gap look those bikes have. Part of the reason I am going away from my SG and converting to a RG. Want as little gap as possible without my fender coming up and smacking my fairing. Not going to be running air until later on so trying to get as little gap as possible without going with air. Not sure that is possible or not.

Loving this site and all the help I am getting with my build. Thx again for all the help and advise.

Rozkopeeko

understandable if done right would be bad assssss.... sinister has a bad ass 30' RG that is top shelve....... bunch of other guys have sweeeeeet joints to ....

keebee

Might just stick with the 26 but the 30's look so bad ass when the fender is tucked like the way they do them. Just can't seem to find a kit that any of them sell for that tucked look. You have to send your bike to one of those companies.

Rozkopeeko

yeah .... i had the problem of decideing 21-23 or 26...... and you know the old saying go big or go home ...... however a couple brovas on this site roll with 26 and put a bunch of miles on them dependable !!!!!!! sooo i went 26 ..... the 30 is pimp but wheeeeeew as far as im concerned all show for now however by next year it will be the new "26" lololol

keebee

Pretty much why I am going straight for the 26 or possibly 30. Don't want to go through the 21, 23 then 26. Plus living here in Texas where the moto is everything is big in Texas.

Bill

I used to own some shit!
You'll have to make, or have made a fender/fairing like you want. None are available as of now.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts