30 Inch'r...The Time Has Come...Perhaps?

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

ThatDarkSkinGuy

Alright sirs, Ive gone from a 21 to a 26 this year. I was the first to do a 26 on the bike set here in Atlanta and now I am comtemplating a 30 over the winter yet another first. My question is to those of you that have a 30 already. Is there a bike handling difference between a bike with a 26 or a 30? Most will say a 30 is for show not for rydn but I ryde my bike. Just trying get my ducks in a row before before I go into the labb over the winter. Any input would be appreciated.

Rozkopeeko

Myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy brova do da danm thang!!!!!! Let me compose myself cause you are right ............... is it for show or is it road worthy?????

AZZKIKR CUSTOM CYCLE

Extreme Vendor
I rode a 30 " this year for a bit ,i didnt really find a huge difference in handling from a 26 but there is extra weight up front so the gyroscopic effect gets amplified if the design of the wheel leaves it heavy .

You definitely want to upgrade you brakes for sure

DAPERFORMANCE

Extreme Vendor
4" over tubes. The new 30" build were doing now is 2" up in neck so it will have full travel and will put frame close to ground when air is dumped

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Bill

I used to own some shit!
You guys doing your own neck on the new 30"?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

DAPERFORMANCE

Extreme Vendor
We sent the frame out to chassis design. It's also got dual radius down tubes and all rake is in frame.

DAPERFORMANCE

Extreme Vendor
Frame is getting molded and airbrushed. Once frame is back we will post pics of whole build process. It's gonna shut shit down. Going all out. It's deeganstata new bike