26" wrap fender

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

smokenjoep01

I was really impressed with the quality and fit of the Fat Katz front fender. It came pre drilled and with chrome spacers and mounting hardware.

RLJ676

Any more input on this? Is the Sinister metal one quality, price seems reasonable for metal but if it's like some of the other parts I've read about it may take a lot of extra prep.

I really like the Glenndyne hybrid but like everything in life I'm drawn to it's on the higher side.

Last edited:

RLJ676

B cool makes nice ones....dunno if Pickard has a metal one but his glass 23" one is nice

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thanks, looks like both are reasonable. Kinda hard for me to go composite, just on the principal it seems "ricey", I like the steel we get on a HD I guess haha.

LuckyOnes

Thanks, looks like both are reasonable. Kinda hard for me to go composite, just on the principal it seems "ricey", I like the steel we get on a HD I guess haha.

I got pickards 23" , and it's great.
since you dont want any composite, are you planning on a steel rear stretch too?

stupid_rope

Resident JerkFade
I lucked out...called pickard, they had a 23 scalloped left and hooked it up. We'll see how the composite holds up to the flexing of the forks

ChoppedRoadie

Site Supporter
I lucked out...called pickard, they had a 23 scalloped left and hooked it up. We'll see how the composite holds up to the flexing of the forks

It will hold up just fine. Had a Bad Dad composite on my 23 for a year, sold it when I went 26 with a Bcool. Buddy has had it for a year now and it still looks perfect. No fracturess, cracks, nothin. You'll be OK.

Crazyredneck

the sinister one is decent. the look is killer and your body guy shouldnt hate you too much. seems to be the only thing from him that is worth buying.

Latest posts